Easy Steps to Sync MacBook Pro with an iPad wirelessly
Equipped with powerful dual core Intel processor along with high-end features and specs, MacBook Pro is probably the best pick for someone who wants a smoother experience and a friendly user interface. Now, users also get the benefit of syncing MacBook Pro with their iPads so that they can perform tasks from anywhere and anytime.
If you also want to enjoy the similar kind of advantage, you can give a call on Apple customer service number. However, as an alternate option, you can also try to resolve the matter by yourself, if you can exactly follow the steps that are enlisted below.
- Before you start the process, it is must for the user to open iTunes
- Once you have opened the iTunes, it is time to set up Wi-Fi syncing, And to sync it, make sure that you have build the connection of your device to the computer followed by including the USB cable.
- In the next step, it is important for you to select the desired device from the option that says “Devices,” which can be availed from the left hand side of the screen.
- Now, just in the “Summary” tab, followed by selecting the "Sync with the device over Wi-Fi."
- Now, the user will notice that the iOS device has already been appeared in iTunes so that you can easily sync it. Also, the synchronization can be done automatically, if the following conditions are true and applicable: -
- iTunes is open on the computer
- The iOS device is plugged in to power
- The iOS device and the computer are on the same Wi-Fi network
Moving ahead with the steps, all you need to do is to select the content tabs followed by choosing the options for syncing, just after iOS device appears in the left-hand column of iTunes
As you have reached at the end of the procedure, make sure that you have clicked on the option for “Apply” or “Sync” to sync the iOS device.
Since the steps are easy, you can easily implement them for syncing your MacBook Pro with an iPad. All you need to keep in mind is that you have to exactly follow the steps that are given above. Additionally, you should remain careful while you are trying these steps because if you get stuck in the middle of it, you would, then, require to immediately consulting the experts. Also, if by any chance, the device does not appear in the “Devices” section or you are unable to sync, it’s advisable for you to don’t proceed further with the steps.
It would be better if you seek quick support from the skilled and knowledgeable professionals by giving a call on Apple customer support Number. In case, you don’t have their number, don’t worry as you can easily avail it from the official site of Contactforhelp. This website is probably the best site that offers 100% reliable and trustworthy numbers of customer services that are based in US and Canada.